We're Looking for NZ's Best Pure Food Smoothie Recipe
Competition entry closes Sunday 17th February
Did you know that ALL older people living in residential aged care facilities are at risk of being dehydrated - Especially during these hot summer months?
Smoothies are a great way for older people to get extra fluids. They are delicious and refreshing and many enjoy them more than water or tea - especially during the warmer summer months. And smoothies made with Pure Food ingredients also provide the extra nutrition that many older people need to stay healthy.
To help older people stay hydrated and healthy this summer, we've put together a range of smoothie recipes based on our Pure Foods. You can check them out here. But we want even more. We want to find the absolute BEST Pure Food Smoothie Recipe. Do you think you have it? Then enter it into our competition now.
The winning chef will receive a customised, handmade knife from Lorimer Knives (RRP $400) and a $150 restaurant voucher of their choice. They will also receive a staff lunch shout from us so they can put their feet up and enjoy a delish bite to eat with colleagues (Value: $250).
The two runner-ups will receive a signed copy of Al Brown's latest cook book!
- To be eligible for this competition, you must be working at a residential care facility or hospital in New Zealand
- All entries must be submitted via email or text by end of day Sunday 17 February.
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: 022 107 5866
- You must use at least one Pure Food Dessert tub (purple lid) as the base for your smoothie. Check out our range here for some inspiration.
- You can use up to 6 additional ingredients to help make it extra nutritious & delicious!
How to Enter:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your Name
- Your Organisation / Site
- The Pure Food Dessert tub (purple lid) used in the recipe
- Your Recipe (ingredients used and their quantities)
- Alternatively, you can download the entry form here fill it in and then email or text (022 107 5866) us a scanned copy or photo of the completed entry form.
- Tastiness: Residents at sites across Auckland will judge the top smoothie recipes.
- Nutrition: The nutritional content of your smoothie recipe will be judged by our Dietitians.