Shapes of Goodness
Award winning texture
modified meals for aged care
Good for diners
Delicious food that helps people thrive when they are the most vulnerable.
- Meals are restaurant quality and beautifully presented.
- Diverse options meet different flavour and dietary requirements.
- Meals are enjoyable again, with diners consuming up to 40% more*.
- Diners maintain their weight and experience fewer falls*.
- Diners are less fatigued and spend less time at the hospital*.
*This is not a randomised controlled trial, but suggestive of a clinical benefit for those residents using Pure Food Co products.
Good for business
Provide nutritious, safe meals that appeal to your aged care residents.
- Deliciously presented, quality meals that your kitchen are proud of.
- Peace of mind around nutrition and safety.
- Savings from removing timely processes and food waste.
Why The Pure Food co?
Our business was founded off the back of first hand experience watching illness make it impossible for a loved one to eat. We understand the toll that takes, and we’re doing all we can to make a positive difference – one plate at a time.
We use cutting-edge food science and technology to make it easier and safer for aged care homes to consistently provide an enjoyable dining experience. Our team of experts is dedicated to making every meal count.
We collaborate with aged care homes and hospitals nationwide to implement full food nutrition solutions on a large-scale. We’ll take care of their nutrition; so you can take care of them.
Find out more about the Shapes meal range for your care home
Learn how to use Shapes with
our Introductory Training Module
Read how Shapes makes a difference for mum living in a care home