Shapes of Goodness
Award winning texture
modified meals for aged care
Why Shapes of
Good for diners
Delicious food that helps people thrive when they are the most vulnerable.
- Meals are restaurant quality and beautifully presented.
- Diverse options meet different flavour and dietary requirements.
- Meals are enjoyable again, with diners consuming up to 40% more*.
- Diners maintain their weight and experience fewer falls*.
- Diners are less fatigued and spend less time at the hospital*.
*This is not a randomised controlled trial, but suggestive of a clinical benefit for those residents using Pure Food Co products.
Good for business
Provide nutritious, safe meals that appeal to your aged care residents.
- Deliciously presented, quality meals that your kitchen is proud of.
- Peace of mind around nutrition and safety.
- Savings from removing timely processes and food waste.
- Easy to stack and store, with easy peel skin allowing you to quickly remove portions.
Why The Pure
Our business was founded off the back of first hand experience watching illness make it impossible for a loved one to eat. We understand the toll that takes, and we’re doing all we can to make a positive difference – one plate at a time.
We use cutting-edge food and packaging technology to make it easier and safer for aged care homes to consistently provide an enjoyable dining experience. Our team of experts is dedicated to making every meal count.
We collaborate with aged care homes and hospitals nationwide to implement full food nutrition solutions on a large-scale. We’ll take care of their nutrition; so you can take care of them.
Our Home Products
We have lots of options to fit your needs
Switch to our Healthcare Organisation Products →
Delicious, fortified purees
Our fortified purees are made from high quality ingredients, sourced locally where possible, and combined with extra pea and rice protein, energy and fibre to ensure every mouthful is extra nutritious. Guaranteed IDDSI compliant and safe every time, they are perfect for people with dysphagia and other eating difficulties, as well as those recovering from surgery, suffering from disabilities or used as a base for delicious and convenient soups and smoothies to deliver extra energy and protein for everyone.
Find out more about the Shapes meal range for your care home
Find out more about the bulk purees range for your care home
Find out more about the online training modules for your care home