Resources & Guides
We take time to review the latest science, research and best-practices and pull together easy to use content, available free to download or use here on our Pure Food Learning Centre. Scroll down to view the latest Resources and Guides.
Continuous Improvement in Aged Care
We have teamed up with industry and project management experts to develop this highly practical Continuous Improvement Guide, packed with insights and templates. The guide will provide you with all you need to run continuous improvement projects in your organisation, including:
- An introduction to continuous improvement (CI) and the value and importance of evidence-based research
- An introduction to the PlanDoStudyAct Framework
- Step by step explanations and templates to develop a comprehensive plan for your next CI project
- Instructions and checklists to test interventions, study the results and then act upon them
- Numerous tips for selecting CI projects and interventions, collecting data and making sure your project is a success.
This infographic demonstrates some of the tangible clinical outcomes seen when residents in Aged Care move to a Pure Foods diet.
The IDDSI (International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative standardises terminology, definitions and testing methods for texture modified foods and liquids.
Download our Plate Presentation poster as a helpful visual reference for kitchen staff when creating looking meals to help diners take in the nutrition they need.
To support facilities in continuous improvement efforts, we partner with InterRAI to prepare reports for aged care customers demonstrating the clinical impacts of Pure Foods.
Immunity Quick Start Guide
Find out which vitamins and minerals boost the immune system.
Learn the basics about immunity, which minerals and vitamins have the most positive impact and which ingredients should be a staple in your menu to boost your diners’ immune systems.
Learn why hydration is so important for older people.
Expert Dietitian, Kaye Dennison (NZRD) explains why hydration is such an important issue for older people and shares her tips on how to reduce the risk of dehydration.
Be the first to hear about new